Sunday, October 26, 2008

The LFQG's Harvest of Quilts show 2008

WOW! I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the show. What an astounding array of quilts. The welcome desk was very welcoming..........yummy stuff in the tea room.........fabulous items on the tooney table and great shopping! I thought the slide show of the challenge pieces was a wonderful idea, talk about a mix of traditional with contemporary.

The talents and creativity of our guild members could be seen in every single quilt on display from the tiniest miniature to the largest bed quilt and everything in between. The comments I heard from those taking in the show were nothing but positive. I am so glad that I choose to become a member of this guild.

A lot of planning an effort goes into a show like this and it was evident everywhere you looked.
Great job ladies.............rest up......... the next show is only 2 short years away.

No comments:

Copyright Jill Buckley