Friday, September 4, 2009

Doodles & Postcards


Last week's word (#29)for the Creative Prompt Project was Window. This is my version of a stained glass window.

Recently I have been playing with some photo editing and decided to make a couple of postcards. Normally I do a fair bit of stitching but with both of these, I took the "less is more" approach,
sometimes you just gotta know when to stop.
Click on them to see the detail




I have also been trying to get a little practice time in with my fabric paints as you can see here. This one has been incorporated into another project..................but that is another post.

4 comments:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

oh! this is all great!! Pleeeeease make the window doodle into a quilt. It's so cool!

Jaye said...

I love your window response, but, then, I seem to love all of your responses! Great job. The coloration of the hand is interesting. It is nice to see you exploring.

Clare Wassermann said...

These are all fabulous. The hand is just wonderful and it reminds me of very fine henna work. Your radish inspires me to work with pumpkins!!!

Sherri said...

I will take one of each of your Creative Prompt cards please. :D

Copyright Jill Buckley